Subject: FW: ALTA - 2010 Business Strategies Conference Call For Presentations Now Open

Here is the information regarding the ALTA Business Strategies Conference next spring which we discussed briefly on the call today.  I would be happy to work on working up our submission, if the TC concurs.  The deadline is December 18th – so I’ll need to get TC approval quickly.

Mark Ladd

PRIA Consultant

mladd@pria.us

office:   262-320-4480

cell:        262-498-0850

PRIA_logo_circles registered TM 2009.jpg

From: Kevin Russell [mailto:kevin@alta.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:56 PM
To: krussell@alta.org
Cc: Kelly Romeo; Jeremy Yohe; Cornelia Horner

Dear Colleague,

The Call for Presentations for the 2010 Business Strategies Conference is now open!  This is your opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise.  We are reaching out to you because you have shown a commitment to excellence through contributions to industry initiatives, committee service, or a previous speaking engagement with ALTA.  You’re the type of speaker we’re looking for!  If you know someone within the ranks of your professional organization that might be interested in presenting, please feel free to pass this along to him or her as well.

The Business Strategies Conference is being held at the Hyatt Regency in St. Louis, Missouri, May 2-4, 2010.  This year we’re offering an unparalleled combination of networking and professional development opportunities.  Whether you choose to propose a session or join the fun as an attendee, sponsor, or exhibit hall vendor, you’re sure to get an amazing value and take home great ideas for improving your business.

If you are interested in proposing a session, please visit the ALTA website at  http://www.alta.org/meetings/techforum/cfp/index.cfm to learn more about the process.  Follow the link to the online form, which contains a drop-down menu with relevant topics from which you can choose -- or you can propose your own topic!  The site also clearly outlines the selection process and speaker benefits.

The deadline for submissions is December 18, 2009, and you will receive an automatic confirmation that your proposal has been received upon submission. ALTA leadership, volunteers, and staff will review proposals during December/January and you should learn the final status of your proposal by early February.

If you have any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to help.

Kevin Russell

Educational Consultant

ALTA's Land Title Institute, Inc. |1828 L Street, NW #705 | Washington, DC 20036

Phone: 800.787.2582   New Extension: x329  | Fax: 888.FAX.ALTA

Email: krussell@alta.org

Looking for title-specific education?  Log-on to:  www.landtitleinstitute.org or www.alta.org

Upcoming Meetings:

2010 Federal Conference and Lobby Day | February 28 – March 3

Marriott Metro Center | Washington, DC

2010 Business Strategies Conference | May 2 – 4

Hyatt Regency | St. Louis, MO

2010 Annual Convention | October 13 – 16

Manchester Grand Hyatt | San Diego, CA