legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: Type Substitution

Hello all,

On the last conference call I gave an update on happenings with the Global XML work.  Part of that update was synopsis of a conversation between Scott Came and GTRI.  I must have confused many of you with my ramblings, because I’ve heard that many have the impression that Scott has changed his perspective (beaten into submission by GTRI!).  That is definitely not the case.  Scott, GTRI and others had a very good conversation and came away from the call understanding each others position, and also understanding that there are conflicting requirements that cannot be easily solved.  I also heard from both sides that there was a better appreciation for each others position, but once again, no straightforward solution that addressed all of the requirements.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I’ve just confused things further.

Paul S. Embley

Practitioner Resource Group

502.695.7733 (office)

502.545.0127 (cell)