legalxml-ms message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-ms] Groups - LegalXML Member Section Brochure (OASIS LegalXML Brochure.pdf) uploaded

Thank you Roger!  You represented my comments well.  I think we should
definitely go forward and utilize this brochure.

Regards,

Don

Donald L. Bergeron
Systems Designer
LexisNexis
donald.bergeron@lexisnexis.com
O 937-865-1276
H 937-748-2775
M 937-672-7781
-----Original Message-----
From: Roger.Winters@METROKC.GOV [mailto:Roger.Winters@METROKC.GOV]
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:43 PM
To: legalxml-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: carol.geyer@oasis-open.org; patrick.gannon@oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-ms] Groups - LegalXML Member Section Brochure (OASIS
LegalXML Brochure.pdf) uploaded

This message is to advise that a brochure about the LegalXML Member Section
of OASIS is now available.

 -- Mr Roger Winters

The document named LegalXML Member Section Brochure (OASIS LegalXML
Brochure.pdf) has been submitted by Mr Roger Winters to the OASIS LegalXML
Member Section document repository.

Document Description:
Provided in PDF format, this brochure has been developed by the LegalXML
Member Section Steering Committee for promoting the work of the LegalXML
technical committees within OASIS. We will work with OASIS to arrange for
the production of a quantity (to be determined) that could be made
available to participants in the Member Section as needed. The brochure is
set up as a tri-fold item. It is suggested that the two sides be printed
back-to-back, in color, on paper of sufficient weight to avoid the color
bleeding through. Suggestions for future modification of the brochure may
be shared with any member of the LegalXML Member Section Steering
Committee.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-ms/document.php?docume
nt_id=12785