legalxml-ms message

Subject: FW: [#7075] New Issue Assigned: Fwd: Legalxml

Would someone like to respond to this gentleman?

Thank you!

Mary McRae

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

Subject: Legalxml
Date: Thursday 19 April 2007 17:20
From: "David L. Bjorgaard" <dlb@bjorgaardlaw.com>
To: webmaster@oasis-open.org

Dear Sir/Madam:

I was trying to locate the specifications of the current open-source "Legalxml" markup language.

I am assuming that a working draft exists.

Do I need to be a member in order to get access to the open-source Legalxml?

Please let me know how and where I can get it.

Also, are there currently any open-source and/or commercially available editors / software programs that generate and/or
read Legalxml compliant documents?

Thanks,

David Bjorgaard

Jose Marquez
Webmaster and Junior Developer
OASIS www.oasis-open.org
+1 (978) 667-5115 x 208

Issue Details

Please Note: If you do not wish to receive any future email
notifications from OASIS Support Website, please change your account preferences by
visiting the URL below:
http://support.oasis-open.org/preferences.php