lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] Cannot attend meeting today 21 June

Iâm terribly sorry about this last-minute change.

Hi all, there is not much point in meeting without Michal.

I hope this does not mean I was tragically mistaken and my proposal is not in alignment with the consensus.

Letâs re-schedule. Iâm on vacation next week, a week later itâs eLex. What about Monday, 12th July?

Fine for me.

M.