lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] Working draft

All,
Apologies again, from Michal and I thatÂthe meeting didn't go ahead today.Â
Mchal and I met over his PR
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/lexidma/pull/4
and agreed some more changes to be made by Wednesday.
Michal will also create GitHub issues (for design decisions we didn't agree on) or GitHub Wiki text (for new proposed design principles, extending but not overturning the currently agreed ones).

Michal will continue developing the DocBook text on GitHub,
I will be adding his commits / PRs, Issues, and Wiki contributionsÂto the next meeting agenda.

Since Simon wants both Michal and I in a meeting to progressÂthe WD, the next possible date is 11th October. I will move the planned 18th October meeting to 11th October. And in that meeting we can try and agree more frequent meetings going on as well as collaboration of multiple potential contributors on the WD. Â

Cheers dF

-dF