lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] Working draft

John,

I suggest that you make your PR against the lexidma master after I merge Michal's PR, real soon.. hopefully today..

We don't have a need for other branches than master atm, PRs should be made from your own fork though..

You could document your requirement on wiki or as an issue that could be linked with your PR (just a suggestion)..

Cheers
-dF