lexidma message

Subject: RDF serialization and modules

Hi all,

Apologies for not making recent meetings, unfortunately I have to teach on Monday mornings.

I have looked at the repository and added a version of the RDF serialization as a pull request here:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/lexidma/pull/16

(I note that the build checks have failed, but this seems to be because the build checks are incorrectly configured).

I also saw that my contributions to the standard, in particular the etymology module seem to have been deleted. Perhaps someone could explain why this has happened and restore them as they were already in the correct Docbook format.

I will read through the spec soon and provide some detailed comments.

Regards,

John