lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] RDF serialization and modules

Hi John and all,

I have looked at the repository and added a version of the RDF
serialization as a pull request here:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/lexidma/pull/16

(I note that the build checks have failed, but this seems to be because
the build checks are incorrectly configured).

This is very good and follows the object model closely. I recommend to merge the pull request. John you're welcome to continue this in the other modules, as far as I'm concerned.
I also saw that my contributions to the standard, in particular the
etymology module seem to have been deleted. Perhaps someone could
explain why this has happened and restore them as they were already in
the correct Docbook format.

I'm sorry, it was me who did that out of carelessness when I was converting stuff from the Markdown format. I'll dig the module out of history and put it back in by Monday. Is there anything else, beside the etymology module, that you see missing, John?

M.