materials message

Subject: Draft Release

Mary,

I have the draft completed for our TC to review and am a little unsure on the release process. My understanding is that I must first notify you (TC administrator) and then place a copy of the draft on our page for the members to review. Also, there must be a copy available in Word or some other editable format in addition to a pdf document. Am I correct in the above assumptions or is there something else that needs to be done.

Thanks,

Brett