materials message

Subject: RE: [materials] Checking in

Title: Message
Hi Brett,

  Good to hear from you! I'm glad that Boeing doesn't have you completely buried in real work ;-)

  No need to notify me - just go ahead and upload. If you would like to start a public review (that is, a more formal process where the world is notified and invited to submit comments) then the TC members would first vote to approve your document as a Committee Draft and then vote to submit the document for a 60-day public review. Then the chair (you) would notify me and I'd make the announcements. Depending upon the type of document, you might need 3 formats (editable source, HTML and PDF) or if it's just a schema file it would only be ASCII text. What format are you currently working in? I'm more than happy to help in any way I can ..

Regards,

Mary

From: Johanson, Brett M [mailto:brett.m.johanson@f22.boeing.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:36 PM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Cc: materials@lists.oasis-open.org

Mary,

I have the draft completed for our TC to review and am a little unsure on the release process. My understanding is that I must first notify you (TC administrator) and then place a copy of the draft on our page for the members to review. Also, there must be a copy available in Word or some other editable format in addition to a pdf document. Am I correct in the above assumptions or is there something else that needs to be done.

Thanks,

Brett