materials message

Subject: Groups - Materials ML Draft for Review (OASIS-materials-draft-spec-9-15-05.pdf) uploaded

All,

This notice is to let you all know the draft spec has been uploaded to the
OASIS website. In order to open and review the document you can go to
http://www.oasisopen.org/apps/org/workgroup/materials/members
and download the document. There will also be another e-mail following this
one containing a notification for the same document being uploaded just in
the Word format.

If we could all have our comments, suggestions, recommendations and
complaints in no later than 10/14/2005 we can hopefully have this ready for
public release soon after.

Let me know if any of you have any questions.

Thanks,

Brett

 -- Mr Brett Johanson

The document named Materials ML Draft for Review
(OASIS-materials-draft-spec-9-15-05.pdf) has been submitted by Mr Brett
Johanson to the OASIS Materials Markup Language TC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/materials/document.php?document_id=14481

Download Document: