math-optimize-discuss message

Subject: Fw: Welcome to math-optimize-discuss

In addition to Kipp's points, which I agree with, I think that the TC's mission should include standards for interfaces between modeling languages, solvers, and data sources.

Alan King
Mathematical Sciences, IBM Research
http://www.research.ibm.com/
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/k/kingaj/

Campus Relationship Manager: University of Washington
http://www.washington.edu
http://www.ibm.com/university

----- Forwarded by Alan King/Watson/IBM on 07/27/2004 10:04 AM -----