OASIS Members and other interested parties,
OASIS is pleased to announce that STIX Version 2.1 from the OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC  has been approved as an OASIS Committee Specification.
Structured Threat Information _expression_ (STIX) is a language and serialization format used to exchange cyber threat intelligence. STIX enables organizations and tools to share threat intelligence with one another in a way that improves many different capabilities, such as collaborative threat analysis, automated threat exchange, automated detection and response, and more.
STIX v2.1 adds new objects and concepts and incorporates improvements based on experience implementing Version 2.0. The objects and features added for inclusion represent an iterative approach to fulfilling basic consumer and producer requirements for CTI sharing. Objects and properties not included in this version of STIX, but deemed necessary by the community, will be included in future releases.
This Committee Specification is an OASIS deliverable, completed and approved by the TC and fully ready for testing and implementation.
The prose specifications and related files are available here:
STIX Version 2.1
Committee Specification 01
20 March 2020
Editable source (Authoritative):https://docs.oasis-open.org/cti/stix/v2.1/cs01/stix-v2.1-cs01.docx
For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the prose document and any related files in ZIP distribution files. You can download the ZIP file at:https://docs.oasis-open.org/cti/stix/v2.1/cs01/stix-v2.1-cs01.zip
Members of the CTI TC  approved this specification by Special Majority Vote. The specification had been released for public review as required by the TC Process . The vote to approve as a Committee Specification passed , and the document is now available online in the OASIS Library as referenced above.
Our congratulations to the TC on achieving this milestone and our thanks to the reviewers who provided feedback on the specification drafts to help improve the quality of the work.
========== Additional references:
 OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TChttps://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cti/
 Public reviews:
- 30-day public review, 14 August 2019:https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201908/msg00008.html
- Comment resolution log:https://docs.oasis-open.org/cti/stix/v2.1/csprd01/stix-v2.1-csprd01-comment-resolution-log.xlsx
- 15-day public review, 09 December 2019:https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cti/201912/msg00001.html
- Comment resolution log:https://docs.oasis-open.org/cti/taxii/v2.1/csprd02/taxii-v2.1-csprd02-comment-resolution-log.txt
- 15-day public review, 25 Feb 2020:https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cti/202002/msg00034.html
- Comment resolution log:https://docs.oasis-open.org/cti/taxii/v2.1/csprd03/taxii-v2.1-csprd03-comment-resolution-log.xlsx
 Approval ballot:https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3484