mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Management Protocol Face-to-Face Meeting Details - Sept18-19 2002

When: Beginning 9am Pacific, Wednesday Sept 18th, through Thursday Sept 19th
	(Meeting rooms are booked until 5pm both days)
Where:  Cisco Systems, Building 21
	First Floor meeting room, Largemouth Bass - On Sept 18th
      Second Floor meeting room, Steelhead - On Sept 19th
	(We can meet in the building lobby starting around 8:45am,
	and I can badge attendees into the meeting room.)
Directions and Maps:  http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/687/hq.html
	For Building 21, go to the info for "Cisco Site 5 Information"
Provided:  Coffee, water and sodas
	Breakfast pastries and afternoon cookies/snacks
Lunch:  Lunch will be a walk to the cafeteria in Bldg 21 - since it provides
	a wide assortment of soups, salad and sandwich bar, pizzas,
  	entrees, etc. at a reasonable price.

Please RSVP to me, regarding your attendance so that I can have badges made,
and have adequate food.  Also, if you have any problems on the day of the
meeting, please call my cell at 425-891-8407.

Hotel Info (if you do not have a favorite already -
these are all close to Cisco Site 5):
- Beverly Heritage
  1820 Barber Lane, Milpitas CA 95035
  Telephone: 408-943-9080