mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] take minutes at F2F

Regretfully, I will not be attending the F2F this week in Colorado. i am hoping that each of you will consider, and at least one of you will volunteer, to take minutes in my place. Taking the minutes involves:

(1) Record the roll call for each day.
(2) Record all actions, motions, assignments, scheduling issues
(3) (optional) content of discussions

There are two options for delivering the information:

(1) you can send your raw notes to me via e-mail. I will format and post them.
(2) you can post the minutes directly to the list. If you prefer this method, please let me know your plans before 11AM eastern on tuesday I will e-mail the template used for the minutes.

thanks and best regards,
Hedy
856 751 5219