mqtt-sn message

Subject: Bisquitt: A new opensource MQTT-SN gateway and tools implementation

I'm a developer at Energomonitor, a small IoT company. We have just opensourced Bisquitt, a new MQTT-SN v.1.2 transparent gateway implementation written in Go. It was a big effort but we strongly believe it was worth it. We are really glad we can contribute to the
development and (hopefully) wider adoption of MQTT-SN. We think you might be interested and might want to have a look.

The code is available at https://github.com/energomonitor/bisquitt
If you are interested in our company's motivation and stance towards MQTT(-SN), there's also a tweet and a blogpost: https://twitter.com/energo_eng/status/1506587963123245059
https://www.energomonitor.com/insight/energomonitor-releases-bisquitt-transparent-mqtt-sn-gateway/

We are strongly determined to continue working on Bisquitt. We watch the MQTT-SN v2.0 standardization process on OASIS Open with interest and we
are going to implement v2.0 in Bisquitt.

When developing Bisquitt, we have discovered many interesting details and even corner cases of MQTT-SN v.1.2 which we would never discover by reading the specification alone. Hence, we would be glad to offer
Bisquitt as a testbed implementation of MQTT-SN v.2.0, if it proves to be interesting for you and/or other members of the MQTT-SN subcommittee. We can offer our work, close cooperation, and passion for IoT for this
effort.

We would be very thankful for any comments, suggestions, or hints from you and your colleagues from the MQTT-SN community. Please pass this information to anyone you think can be interested. We would also
appreciate any hints about forums, communities, or mailing lists where you think we should make an announcement.

Thanks!

Miroslav Prymek