mqtt-sn message

Subject: Action on Stefan to provide a topology diagram before next meeting (COMPLETE)

Dear members,

I created an initial draft of a topology diagram.

The documentation, source, and renditions in SVG and PNG are
available for review in the merge request at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/mqtt/pull/4

GitHub entry support for the handles of the TC members @rcoppen, @icraggs, @simon622, and @lenzarda
was zero, so I hope you got notifications Richard, Ian, Simon, and Davide (and not someone else ...).

I hope we can use this (or a similar) version as the source speaks for itself, is easy to maintain, and the message
should be clear and well aligned with our specification.

PS: I will try hard to join Tomorrow, but may be on the bus and cable car home from the factory.

Cheers,
Stefan.
---
Stefan Hagen, Emmetten, Nidwalden, Switzerland.
orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4206-892X
read: https://stefan-hagen.website
talk: +41799008964
write: stefan@hagen.link