mqtt-sn message

Subject: RE: Action on Stefan to provide a topology diagram before next meeting (COMPLETE)

Hi

It seems ok to me.

Thanks

Davide

From: Stefan Hagen <stefan@hagen.link>
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2024 8:44 PM
To: mqtt-sn@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Ian Craggs <icraggs@gmail.com>; Richard J Coppen <COPPEN@uk.ibm.com>; Simon Johnson <simon.johnson@hivemq.com>; Davide Lenzarini <davide.lenzarini@u-blox.com>; Andrew Banks <AndrewDJBanks@gmail.com>

You don't often get email from stefan@hagen.link. Learn why this is important

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. It was sent from outside of u-blox. ****

Dear members,

I created an initial draft of a topology diagram.

The documentation, source, and renditions in SVG and PNG are

available for review in the merge request at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/mqtt/pull/4

GitHub entry support for the handles of the TC members @rcoppen, @icraggs, @simon622, and @lenzarda

was zero, so I hope you got notifications Richard, Ian, Simon, and Davide (and not someone else ...).

I hope we can use this (or a similar) version as the source speaks for itself, is easy to maintain, and the message

should be clear and well aligned with our specification.

PS: I will try hard to join Tomorrow, but may be on the bus and cable car home from the factory.

Cheers,

Stefan.

---

Stefan Hagen, Emmetten, Nidwalden, Switzerland.

talk: +41799008964