mqtt message

Subject: Your JIRA project is ready

Members of the MQTT TC,

As you requested, I have set up a JIRA project for the TC. The project can be reached at https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/MQTT

I have added all voting members and members of the TC to the project. If you have not logged in to JIRA before, your login name and password are both currently set to your OASIS login name (although in all lower caps - JIRA doesn't allow user names with capital letters). Please change your login name the first time you access the system.

I have also put a link to the project on the internal TC homepage labelled as "Issues List."

Please let me know if you have any questions about using this JIRA. I have attached a slide deck that explains some of the processes that other TCs are using with respect to JIRA to this email.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393