mqtt message

Subject: MQTT submission to ISO/IEC JTC 1

After a short delay associated with our renewal of OASIS' PAS eligibility status (now confirmed through 2020), it's time for us to send off the MQTT v3.1.1 package to ISO/IEC JTC 1 for their approval balloting.

Attached is the proposed material for the package (excluding the standard itself).  Please feel free to provide suggested comments or improvements;  we will coordinate the final document package with your TC chairs.

Kind regards and thanks again for your patience, JBC

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
https://www.oasis-open.org/staff

READ ME file
for OASIS submission of MQTT V3.1.1 to JTC 1

Contents:

In zip file: "oasis-MQTT-jtc1-submit.zip":

  0. This file:

read-me.txt

  1. Submission Explanatory Report:

Explanatory-Report-OASIS-submission-MQTT.pdf
Explanatory-Report-OASIS-submission-MQTT.odf

  2. MQTT Specification:
mqtt-v3.1.1-os.doc (Editabl source authoritative)
mqtt-v3.1.1-os.html (HTML)
mqtt-v3.1.1-os.pdf (PDF)

  4.  Associated information and notices
MQTT-Statements-of-Use.pdf