oasis-board-comment message

Subject: Re: [oasis-board-comment] RE: [board-agenda] Conflict of Interest Policy Final Draft

hi,
   Wasn't one of Eduardo's points is that it uses the term "family".
We recently changed the bylaws to include not just spouses, but
domestic partners/unions. Will we lose that?

-jeff
On Mar 11, 2011, at 3:31 AM, von Riegen, Claus wrote:

> I do agree with Eduardo on point a). If we do mean US federal and
> state law (which I believe is the correct intention), then we should
> actually state that in order to avoid misinterpretation.
>
> Regards,
> Claus
>
> Claus von Riegen
> SAP AG
> Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16
> 69190 Walldorf, Germany
> T +49 6227 7-42589
> F +49 6227 78-19953
> M +49 160 8896870
> claus.von.riegen@sap.com
> http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/standards
> http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/opensource
> www.sap.com
>
> Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements: http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx
>
> Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige
> vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail
> irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts,
> eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich
> untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die
> empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.
>
> This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or
> otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail
> in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or
> distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us
> immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your
> cooperation.

Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Sr. Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975
	and Web Services Standards           			500 Oracle Parkway, M/S 2OP9
Oracle								Redwood Shores, CA 94065