oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: [oasis-charter-discuss] Re: We have encountered a problem on our side - WAS: Re: [oasis-charter-discuss] Re: Notes from the PROMCODE convener call

Aoyama-san:

I also prefer the second choice.

In talking to Chet on a separate thread, he reminded me that there is also an explanatory sentence that shows up in the list of TCs and on the TC webpage. Examples, see:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=oslc-core

This gives a way for us to still get "Software Supply Chains" in front of people wondering what the TC is about.

Best regards,

Sean Kennedy
IBM
OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM Rational
Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering Committee

Phone:+1-905-413-43858200 Warden Ave
Fax:+1-905-413-4850Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
Email:seanpk@ca.ibm.comD1/R0A/8200/MKM
LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanpkCanada

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the webhttp://open-services.net
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLChttp://eclipse.org/lyo

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor Hugo

Inactive hide details for Chet Ensign ---2014/02/20 02:33:52 PM---Thanks Mikio. I'll watch for your update. /chetChet Ensign ---2014/02/20 02:33:52 PM---Thanks Mikio. I'll watch for your update. /chet

--

/chet
----------------

http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Check your work using the Support Request Submission Checklist at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47248/tc-admin-submission-checklist.html

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:
http://linkd.in/OASISopen