OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

oasis-charter-discuss message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: RE: Notes from SARIF convener call 31 July 2017

Hello Everyone…


I’m Kevin Greene and excited to join this group.  I know some folks listed here like Chris Wysopal, but many I’m not familiar with.  Hopefully this group will allow me the opportunity to meet each of you.  I’m currently running a R&D Program in Software Assurance at DHS S&T, Cyber Security Division.. currently funding programs like the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP), Code Dx, Denim Group Thread Fix.  I’m looking forward in working with members of this group.


Best Regards




From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 1:58 PM
To: OASIS Charter Discuss List <oasis-charter-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: mikefan@microsoft.com; lgolding@microsoft.com; Luke Cartey <luke@semmle.com>; Rex Jaeschke <rex@rexjaeschke.com>; katrina@hpe.com; Chris Wysopal <cwysopal@veracode.com>; Greene, Kevin E <kevin.greene@hq.dhs.gov>; Ram Jeyaraman <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>; Robin Cover <robin@oasis-open.org>; Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>; Dee Schur <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
Subject: Notes from SARIF convener call 31 July 2017


The convener call for the Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF) TC was held today. 




- Ram Jeyaraman, Microsoft 

- Yekaterina Tsipenyuk O'Neil, HPE

- Robin Cover, OASIS 

- Chet Ensign, OASIS 


We went through the agenda for the meeting. 


- Chet requested that the final draft charter be delivered to OASIS by April 2. 


- We discussed the comments received. Ram will work with Larry on updating section (2)(a) Similar Work. 


- Ram agrees that part 1 of the proposal including the TC name is stable and we can proceed with our tasks based on that text. 


- Ram asked about new co-proposers from DHS and Synopsis. Chet will check with Dee on Synopsis.


- Regarding MAEC, Ram or Larry will touch base with Ivan K. on the spec and encourage him (or someone in the MAEC effort) to join the TC at least to initially sync up on their respective efforts. 


- Ram will send out the agenda for the first meeting and put it on the calendar approximately 2 weeks before the first meeting. We reviewed his agenda draft and agreed that it is good. 


- We discussed fixing the first meeting date which was listed as September 4th. Proposal, which Ram will confirm with Larry, is September 6th, 9:00 - 11:00 Pacific time. 



Chet Ensign
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration 
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393 

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]