oasis-member-discuss message

Subject: Re: [oasis-member-discuss] Presistent DOCS area for TCs

David

My understanding is that the persistent URIs are for anything that a TC
wants published at a persistent URI. For example WS-RX TC publishes our
issues list at:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml

We simply talked to the OASIS staff. The only catch is that it gets
updated manually by OASIS staff, but the OASIS staff seem very efficient
in helping us with that.

Paul

PS. Great point about oasis-open.org!

--