oasis-member-discuss message

Subject: Presistent DOCS area for TCs

Paul,

I love this doc facility - simple are easy!

Any chance other TCs can avail of this?

I'd like to have:

 http://docs.oasis-open.org/cam/
 http://docs.oasis-open.org/bcm/
 http://docs.oasis-open.org/election/
 http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebbp/
 http://docs.oasis-open.org/ciq/

to name but five!  I guess the rule here - this is for CD or better materials.

DW

p.s. Just realized that http://www.oasis-open.org violates the "no hyphens" rule too!!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [oasis-member-discuss] Review of OASIS ASIS metadata
From: Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>
Date: Tue, February 28, 2006 4:19 am
To: oasis-member-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org,
mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org,  James Bryce Clark
<jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>, "Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>,
'Christopher B Ferris' <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>

The WS-RX committee has an existing TC root for persistent and
predictable URIs:
  http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/

This TC shortname and root was chosen and agreed with the agreement of
OASIS staff.

The TC has already published two Committee Drafts, as well as a number
of artifacts including RDDL documents at this root.
The TC is planning to run an interoperability workshop in March based on
a set  namespaces that uses this root extensively.

The recommendation of the draft ASIS document would be to use  a TC root
of 'wsrx' instead of 'ws-rx'.