oaxal-comment message

Subject: Re: [oaxal-comment] Reference Model for Open Architecture for XMLAuthoring and Localization 1.0

AZ,

Andrzej Zydron wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>

> Many thanks for your comments. We will review the conformance
> guidelines in light of your feedback. During the initial design phase
> of the TC there were some views to not limit the scope of the
> reference model to the full extent of the standards listed. We will
> review the conformance guidelines in view of your feedback to try and
> tighten this up to make it clearer.

That may help explain what I was reading.

If you intend to use profiling, you may find the following TAB resource
useful:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tab/ProfilesInOasis

It is not normative but is meant to be helpful advice originating from
the TAB on standards issues.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--