obix-security message

Subject: Re: [obix-security] First teleconference - can you help?

All,

I've set up a facility with the group below. I've
used them once before and they seemed okay. We just
need to arrange a date and time. The facility and
access number is available 24*7. If you dial in from
outside the UK drop the zero and add 44 for the
international access number.

User guide is here

http://www.conferencenow.co.uk/userguide.htm

Could one of the chairs arrange a suitable date?

regards,

Mike

Dear Mike Heinrich,

Thank you for signing up to Conference Now.

The telephone number that you and your participants dial to
access the service is 0871 2444304.  The conference access
code is 733945

For further information on how to use our service,
please refer to the user guide at www.conferencenow.co.uk

We hope you will find the Conference Now service
useful and would encourage you to tell your friends about us.
However if you experience any problems, don't hesitate to
tell us by calling 0870 4107777.

Peter Manolescue wrote:
Message
We now have plenty to discuss (SIA roadtrip, OSE, BACnet access control proposal etc). My problem is that I cannot easily set up a teleconference from here in Europe for a mostly stateside audience. We need a volunteer to arrange a facility and then we can call a first meeting date.

Peter Manolescue

securityXML Ltd
Bleuckeveldlaan 12
3080 Tervuren