Subject: [obix] Groups - F2F @ BuilConn/Gridwise in Palm SPrings modified

Toby..hope you have a good meeting and we will be alerting Ludo Bertsch, CABA Standards Cttee Chair, about the meeting and we are asking him to partifcipate if at all possible. If he is not able to participate in the meeting, we will endeavor to get someone else to participate in the meeting.

Secondly, please let us know if you were able to undertake the follow-up and/or completion of the oBIX portion of the CABA website? Hope this assists you in your importnt work.

Finally, I am have some challenges getting in touch with Ralph Taylor or Jay Evans....for the CABA research subscription and membership renewal. Do you have updated contact info for these gentlemen...or is that something you can handle from your division.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Ron

From: toby.considine@unc.edu [mailto:toby.considine@unc.edu]
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 3:01 PM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [obix] Groups - F2F @ BuilConn/Gridwise in Palm SPrings
modified

Note addition of Call-In info

 -- Toby Considine

F2F @ BuilConn/Gridwise in Palm SPrings has been modified by Toby Considine

Date:  Tuesday, 16 May 2006
Time:  04:00pm - 05:30pm PT

Event Description:
Face2Face at Builconn/Gridwise. (Palm Springs)

Call in number (605)990-0300
Code 391463# Participant feature keys

Agenda:
Matters pertaining to expected release of 0.11 as a proposed standard (if we get that far) in Tampa.

Matters pertaining to getting wide review of spec.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix/event.php?event_id=11717

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.