Subject: Acknowledgements

Hi,

as raised in the previous telco, is it possible to reference a research project that partly funds our oBIX efforts in the acknowledgement section. We would like to reference our oBIX participation as dissemination work and then it would be nice to have a reference back to the project.

Something like that:

Thanks to the IoT6 European Project (STREP) of the 7th Framework Program (Grant 288445).

BR,
Markus

--
Dipl.-Ing. Markus Jung