Subject: RE: OBIX-24

Hi Ludo-

I've included the list on my response, so hopefully everyone else can benefit from whatever we figure out here.

I've added a comment to OBIX-24 about this.  We may need a new issue regarding the inclusion of the val facet on obix:bool in Figure 4-1.

If we disagree about this after you check my comment, could we move this back to Unresolved?  That seems to make sense, but I'm not sure.

-Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: Ludo Bertsch [mailto:ludob@horizontec.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:21 PM
To: Toby Considine; Gemmill, Craig
Subject: OBIX-24

Toby,
Craig,

I am just figuring out JIRA - I am sure you will redirect me if I stumble.

I looked at OBIX-24 and according to me it is not resolved, but I am not sure if I should change the Status setting (and if so, how), or if one of you should change it (if so, how would I would normally inform you)?

Cheers,
Ludo

--
Ludo Bertsch, P.Eng.
Horizon Technologies

This email may contain confidential information and is directed at the recipient only and is not to be disclosed to anyone else without permission.  If you have received this email in error, please inform us and delete this email and attachments.