Subject: Topics for the telco

Hi all,

when fixing the latest issues with the SOAP binding and Encodings document I ran into the question about the namespace names and versioning.

Do we stay with http://obix.org/ns/schema/1.1 and http://obix.org/ns/wsdl/1.1 for the namespaces? And should they be normative for example within the WSDL artifact of SOAP binding? How do we handle different evolving between the XML schema and the WSDL definition?

According Jira:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OBIX-54

Maybe we can discuss it today or in the next week's telco.

Best regards,
Markus

--
Dipl.-Ing. Markus Jung