I haven’t gone through the exchange tables carefully yet, but I like the overall look of it better!
One comment - in the Acknowledgments, my last name should have two L’s in it – not a big deal, it happens all the time...
To the group:
So, if we like this, is the next step for me to look at incorporating the discussion in Section 2.1.3 into Section 12 of the core specification?
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
On Behalf Of Matthias Hub
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:44 AM
Subject: [obix] Groups - obix-websocket-v1.0-wd09.doc uploaded
As mentioned here an update to the draft. I've updated the Read, Write and Invoke definitions and also updated the examples to use these. Will add PDFs as revisions.
Open items are
- naming of the additional properties for the Watch, is this fine as it?
- is an additional obix:Delete operation necessary? (I would think so, even if that is a difference to the SOAP binding)
-- Mr. Matthias Hub
- Added definition of obix:Read, obix:Write and obix:Invoke
- Updated the example flow to use obix:Read, obix:Write and obix:Invoke
- Using "example" prefix instead of "gateway"
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link
Submitter: Mr. Matthias Hub
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Date submitted: 2013-11-26 08:44:00