ocpp message

Subject: OASIS OCPP Charge Request Templates

Hi All,

I have just uploaded 2 templates for Change Request. One in Asciidoc format, one in Word.
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ocpp/documents.php?folder_id=3056

If you are going to write a CR for OCPP, please use 1 of these templates.

We prefer to have CRs writen in Asciidoc because it is a lot less work to merge into the specification. (no need to convert them.)

Kind regards,
Robert de Leeuw

IHomer
Hoge Ham 85