ocpp message

Subject: Re: [ocpp] OASIS OCPP Charge Request Templates

Hi Chet,

HTML is new to me, but is easier from Asciidoc then PDF.
Do we also require HTML for review? So including line numbers?

For linenumbers and template we want to use conversion from asciidoc via DocBook to PDF, might use the same route to generate the HTML.

Kind regards,
Robert de Leeuw

IHomer
Hoge Ham 85
5104 JC Dongen

John F. Kennedylaan 3
5555 XC Valkenswaard

T: +31 6 2857 2123
E: robert.de.leeuw@ihomer.nl

Hi Robert -

Just FYI, when the time comes, the OASIS process requires that Committee Specifications be published in editable source, HTML and PDF formats and follow the OASIS template. You can find an example at http://docs.oasis-open.org/emix/emix/v1.0/csd01/. (Chose one that deals with energy :-)

I'm fine with Asciidoc as the editable format. Just wanted you to know that (a) there will be specific format and file-naming requirements and (b) there will be a need for both HTML and PDF. I only saw PDF mentioned as a deliverable format.

Thanks - let me know if you have any questions.

/chet