odata-comment message

Subject: ABNF 4.01 bug?

Hi,

Looking at the ABNF construction rules, I did not find the rule allowing the following construct:

$filter=contains(propertyName, 'A substring with spaces')

where the substring may contain spaces.

The closer I found is this track starting from the contains method rule
containsMethodCallExpr -> commonExpr -> primitiveLiteral -> string
But the string doesn't allow for a space character:
string = SQUOTE *( SQUOTE-in-string / pchar-no-SQUOTE ) SQUOTE
Am IÂmissing something? If so, could you point me to the construction rule allowing spaces in the contains' substring.
Thanks,
Olivier Trempe