Subject: RE: [odata] Suggestion to group candidate issues for applied state in single motion at meeting#13 2012-10-25

Mike added comments to 130 and 131 suggesting to rephrase the new passages, so I'd exclude these from the grouping.

-----Original Message-----
From: odata@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:odata@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Stefan Drees
Sent: Thursday, 25. October 2012 12:43
To: odata@lists.oasis-open.org

* PGP Signature not checked

Dear members,

I hereby suggest to group the candidate issues for applied state in one
single motion later this day.

Thus something along the lines of:

"I move that the issues with numbers 137, 128, 125, 131, 141 and 130 are
all closed as applied."

Further details (from 6.1 Applied Resolutions):

The following issues in state proposed (from previous meetings) are now
noted as applied in JIRA (as of 2012–10–25 10:47 CET):

ODATA–137
“Normalize percent-encoded values in URIs before applying ABNF rules”
[component: OData ABNF Construction Rules] is proposed.

ODATA–128
“Restrict scheme in OData URIs to http and https” [component: OData ABNF
Construction Rules] is proposed.

ODATA–125
“XML schema for Edmx wrapper constructs edmx:Edmx and edmx:DataServices”
[component: OData CSDL] is proposed.

ODATA–131
“Canonical URL for media resources” [components: OData ABNF Construction
Rules, OData Protocol, OData URL Conventions] is proposed.

ODATA–141
“Update non-normative ABNF snippets in prose document to match normative
ABNF” [component: OData URL Conventions] is proposed.

ODATA–130
“Describe canonical $metadata and $batch URLs in URL conventions”
[component: OData URL Conventions] is proposed.

All the best,
Stefan.

* Signature checking is off by policy