Subject: Agenda for OData TC meeting 2013.09.05
Here  is a draft agenda for the OData TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Thursday September 5, 2013 during 8-9am PT. For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to . For TC timeline, see . Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.
 Agenda for 2013.09.05 OData TC meeting
1. Roll call [8:00am PT]
2. Approve agenda [8:05am PT]
3. Approve minutes from previous meeting(s) [8:10am PT]
a. Minutes from August 15, 2013 TC meeting: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/50296/odata-meeting-49_on-20130815-minutes.html
4. Review action items [Action item list: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/members/action_items.php] [8:15am PT]
a. Action items due by Sept 5, 2013
i. #0018: Prepare Working Draft 01 (WD01) version of OData Extension for Temporal Data [owner: Hubert Heijkers]
ii. #0019: Prepare Working Draft 01 (WD01) version of OData Extension for XML Data [owner: Stefan Drees]
iii. #0020: Prepare Working Draft 01 (WD01) version of OData Extension for JSON Data [owner: Susan Malaika]
iv. #0029: Prepare Securing Open Data [owner: Ralf Handl]
5. Advancing to Candidate OASIS Standard [8:20am PT]
a. Need at least THREE Statements of Use before we can advance OData v4.0 to Candidate OASIS Standard. Let’s discuss who can provide these Statements of Use and when we can expect them.
6. Publishing What's New in OData Version 4.0 Committee Note[8:25am PT]
a. Ticket has been submitted to the TC admin; it is in the queue for publication
7. OData Extension for Data Aggregation [8:26am PT]
a. Currently in first public review ending 19th September 2013. No public comments yet.
8. Process issues [Issues list: https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10103] [8:30am PT]
a. Issues in New state
9. Next meeting [8:58am PT]
a. September 12, 2013 during 8-9am PT?
10. AOB and wrap up [8:59am PT]
· Conference call details: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/download.php/46401/TC%20meeting%20dial-in%20details.htm
· Chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odatatc