Subject: Re: [odata] Proposal for OData Committee Spec Draft #2

I agree, let's clean up and if we can tuck off some of the normative
changes we identified that ideally we wanted in get in too. Actually have
one issue I'll raise for consideration too;-!

Unlikely I can make today's meeting (I'll try my best) but I'm in full
support of doing this although it'll cause me some grief internally pushing
v4.

Cheers,

-H

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 sep. 2013, at 08:27, "Handl, Ralf" <ralf.handl@sap.com> wrote:

> Dear fellow TC Members,
>
> I agree with Mike and Stefan: there's no time like now, so let's take the
chance and clean up the documents.

> Thanks!
> --Ralf

Behalf Of Stefan Drees