Subject: No TC meeting on Nov 7, 2013

Just to confirm – As we had discussed during the Nov 4th TC meeting, since there are no pressing items to discuss, there will be no TC meeting on Nov 7, 2013.

The TC administration is working on setting up the Special Majority ballots to approve Committee Specification 02 and Candidate OASIS Standard. The ballots would run Nov 10 through Nov 17.

Next meeting: Depending on whether there are important items to discuss, we will meet next on Nov 14 or 21st. The chairs will announce the next meeting (Nov 14 or 21) as we get closer.

Thanks.