Subject: Successful first meeting, website resources

     Congratulations to Don Harbison and Erwin Tenhumberg who have been
elected as your co-chairs.
     The first meeting is noted as a calendar entry on the TC's calendar
database at [1], linked from the TC's members' home page at [2].   I have
added the attendance data for the first meeting at [3], and the TC's roster
at [4] has been updated to reflect the voting member status now held by
those who attended the meeting and we understand had previously qualified
(i.e., applied and, if needed, obtained consent).
     All members of the TC (as well as read-only observers) are subscribed
to this TC's main working list.  This list and the TC's website and
document repository are the appropriate channels for the official work of
the committee.  Your OASIS TC Staff Contact is my colleague Mary McRae, who
will be available to provide assistance as needed.  Of course, at OASIS the
leadership and direction of our committees' work generally comes primarily
from its chairs and members.
     We are delighted to have your contributions and participation.  Best
of luck with this important effort.
     Cordially JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odf-adoption/calendar.php
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odf-adoption
[3]