Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Getting Apache to recognize ODF mimetypes.

Hi,
On 2006-06-01, at 05:31 , Daniel Carrera wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We've filed a bug report at Apache asking Apache to recognize
> OpenDocument mimetypes. Now that ODF mimetypes are registered with
> IANA Apache will likely include them.

Good. I spoke with Greg Stein of ASF last week on this topic; no
success, but it was just a start. I did have a lot more success with
the FSF, and David Turner said that this page, http://www.fsf.org/
news/oasis.html (or similar) would be updated shortly to reflect the
FSF's support of the ODF.

Best,
Louis