Subject: Screenshots

Apologies for not making the call last week - I was on holiday but did
intend to join in, unfortunately other things intervened.

I have had problems with KOffice but here are screenshots of a document in
Open Office (Linux), IBM Workplace (Windows) and AjaxWrite (Web-based) -
please have a look and tell me if I am on the right track!

(See attached file: ODF.zip)

Regards,

Alan Milnes
IT Architect
Security, Asset & Risk Management - New Business
IBM United Kingdom Ltd.

Tel: (+44) [0] 7764-660 709 (Mobex: 272952)
Internet: milnea@uk.ibm.com

ODF.zip