Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Promote ODF in Email Signatures

Sorry Charles,
Charles Schulz wrote:
> Hello Carol,
>
> Yours is nice. I was thinking about taking some words from Simon Phipps
> that strucked a lot of people:
>
> "Fight against corporate Alzheimer. Use OpenDocument Format or go to
> http://opendocument.xml.org for more information."
Strucked because it is so political incorrect ? I know people who suffer
from Alzheimer and I have to admit that  the quotation above is really
tasteless. I would strongly suggest to leave that out af any
communication. At least I see no benefit for odf by this communication
style.

Regards,

Elmar Geese

--
tarent GmbH
Heilsbachstr. 24, 53123 Bonn  | Poststr. 4-5, 10178 Berlin