Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] ODF Adoption TC Call - 17 July 2007 - Agenda

On Wednesday 18 July 2007 11:19:32 Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> Hello Thomas,
>
> actually I was advocating not using this test suite at all and
> designing a new one. This is not because it would give out the
> impression that OOo has a less refined implementation of ODF than
> KOffice.
> MS does report about that everywhere and can twist the
> results'interpretation the way it wants. But we may want to have a test
> suite development project that  is actually sustainable.
>
> Hope this helps,

uhh, sorry no, it raises more questions.  What would be different in this
new project you propose that would make it "actually sustainable" ?

And, naturally, what is the reason for ignoring the huge chunk of work
with the current testsuite that is available for everyone to use and
alter?

--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature