Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Is there an official ODF logo? Proposal included!

>> Are there any other opinions? Are there any objections against
>> my ODF logo proposal? If not, should we vote on the subject?
>> If yes, what changes or alternatives do you suggest?
>
> The logo is good and strong.

Thanks!

> The possible objections:
>
> it's too blue. Both Sun and IBM by coincidence use blue as a dominant
> colour, and so if we have a Sun or iBM apps that use ODF, it might just
> be too blue altogether. I'd choose a colour such as green, then.

I guess the logo could be provided in a few more colors in case someone
prefers a different color. Since the logo will be used for desktop icons
as well, I already assumed that people would want to use the logo in
other colors. Thus, the color should not be the issue!

Are there any other comments?

Thanks,
Erwin