Subject: IBM Research: ODF Presentation at XML 2007

Dear ODF Adoption TC Members:

Please note that Ravi Konuru, of IBM Research, is presenting a very interesting session at the XML 2007 conference, next week in Boston.

Here is the link with the details: http://2007.xmlconference.org/public/schedule/detail/305

Here is the abstract:

"We present DocChord, a group-editing web application, that supports live and asynchronous multi-authoring of ODF text documents via vanilla web browsers. DocChord, with ODF-to-XHTML transformation and social awareness aspects, is currently used by hundreds of users currently and sometimes concurrently. We describe its design, scalability, user feedback, and future work."

Regards,

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Business & Technical Strategy