Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] Moving ahead with the ODF Implementation, Interoperabilityand Conformance (IIC) TC

Ah, thanks, Mary.  I didn't realize that the discussion list would be open to non-OASIS members as well.  That is most excellent.  I know a number of people I can point to it.

So what do do the others say?  With the changes proposed from Charles and Bart, who else will sign on, so we can move this forward to an open discussion on the charter?  I think I need one more name to get the ball rolling.

-Rob

"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

05/21/2008 07:49 PM
Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

"'Bart Hanssens'" <bart.hanssens@skynet.be>, <odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [odf-adoption] Moving ahead with the ODF Implementation, Interoperability and Conformance (IIC) TC

Hi folks,

 Not to criticize any of the great suggestions that are being discussed, but
the purpose of the discussion list is to discuss the exact things you're talking
about now ;-)  I suggest if you're interested in seeing this move forward that
you sign on to the discussion list proposal and we can get the ball rolling.
Then the conversation can be carried out on its own list.

 It should also be noted that *anyone* is able to join a discussion list - even
non-OASIS members. This is an additional plus as it might draw the attention of
folks who aren't currently in the OASIS fold but might be enticed to join.

All the best,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS