Subject: meetings...

I'm in Malaga for the huge conference on Software Libre, and my panel
is at the same time as the teleconference.

BTW, am sitting right now listening to impassioned speeches on open
standards/interoperability. Spain (and Europe) is going big time
toward open standards (ODF) and Foss. Quite exciting. OOo is well
represented, as is ODF.

-louis