Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] Draft Minutes: TC Coordination Call - January 27, 2009

Title: RE: [odf-adoption] Draft Minutes: TC Coordination Call - January 27, 2009

Don,

thanks for the minutes, sorry I couldn't join you on the call
one small remark though

> 3.) OIC TC Update and Discussion for Action Plan
>
> Rob Weir updated TC members regarding the latest progress and focus on
> deliverables within the OASIS OIC TC. Project planning to produce an
> initial 'State of ODF Interoperability' document is set for May 2009
> delivery.

That would be March for a "committee draft"-grade report.
But indeed, if we go for a "specification"-grade report, that would take
us into May

> The TC membership brainstormed a number of project deliverables for the
> 2009 workplan. Rob proposed building a Google map with pushpins showing
> the location of local support for ODF, linking to any article of content
> published on ODF from a specific country locale.

Great idea !

Bart